Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade 10 Lb
Click Image for Gallery
Diatomaceous earth (de) is made of tiny, fossilized diatoms (aquatic organisms) that accumulated over millions of years in fresh water lakes. When mined and left untreated, this amazing product can be used in hundreds of different ways, but not all diatomaceous earth is created equal. While most other manufacturer's hand scoop de into zip lock bags, our de is professionally packaged using stainless steel equipment. Because of this process, you can be confident there are no contaminants in your food grade diatomaceous earth.
- Food grade de - meets U.S. Food chemicals codex standards
- Omri listed - for organic use
- Natural product - safe for human or animal consumption
- No additives - 100% pure freshwater diatomaceous earth
- No contaminants - professionally packaged using stainless steel machinery