Root Pouch, 3 Gallon 25 Pack Grey
Root Pouch plant pots are a better choice for healthier plants!
These 3 Gallon Grey pots are more breathable and very water efficient, encouraging a fibrous and dense root structure and preventing roots from circling. They also provide superior insulation, protecting plants against winter cold and summer heat. WHAT ARE ROOT POUCH PLANT POTS MADE OF? Root Pouch plant pots are made of PETE (polythehylene terephthalate) derived from plastic bottles. This material is spun into fibers that are mixed with recycled cotton fibers, which degrade harmlessly over time. The resulting geotextile is available in four versions, each with a different degradation schedule-from six months to six years.
- Air Pruning Of Roots Boosts plant growth and yields
- Fabric allows roots to breath, Prevents roots from circling
- Pots are washable and last for multiple seasons
- Keeps plants warmer in winter & cooler in summer, Pots allow plants to be placed outside quicker
- Can be used with drip systems, overheads & hydroponic flood trays,Rain Gutter Grow Systems